MDI Gurgaon announces Admission to Post Graduate Program (PGP) in Management, Human Resource & International Management 2019. Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon invites applications for admission to Post Graduate Program (PGP) in Management, International Management (IM) and Human Resource Management (HRM) Programs for the academic session 2019-21.
PG Programs Offered at MDI Gurgaon –
- Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM)
- Post Graduate Programme in Human Resource Management (PGP-HRM)
- Post Graduate Programme in International Management (PGP-IM)
Important Dates for MDI Gurgaon PG Program Admission 2019
- MDI Online Application Form availability: 07th September to 23rd November 2018.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 23rd November 2018, 17:00 Hrs.
- CAT Test Date: 25th November 2018 (Sunday).
For PGPM & PGP-HRM
- 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both X and XII.
- Minimum 3 years Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any University, recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India
- Candidates appearing for the final examination for the Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent examination) and completing all requirements for obtaining the Bachelor’s degree by 30th June, 2019 can also apply, subject to furnishing evidence to that effect latest by 1st October, 2019; otherwise they may be asked to withdraw from the program.
- For PGP-IM, on successful completion of the program requirements, student will be awarded a Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGP-IM) from MDI Gurgaon and MIM (masters in management) from ESCP Europe.
- Candidates must have 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in both X and XII along with Masters or Bachelors (4 years minimum) with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from any University recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Govt. of India and
- Minimum of 1 year (one-year) of work experience post-qualification (4-year’s Bachelor’s degree) on the last date of application.
- Candidates who have appeared for the CAT (2018) will be short listed on the basis of the details filled in the application form and their CAT scores.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will then be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interviews during February and March 2019 at one of the centres, viz. Bangalore, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai and Mumbai (centres other than Gurgaon are tentative).
Application Process –
Applicants can apply online by visiting MDI website https://www.mdi.ac.in
Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon, The First Indian B-School with Global Accreditation (AMBA, UK, SAQS & NBA and are approved by AICTE), Mehrauli Road, Sukhrali, Gurgaon-122007, Haryana, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org,