Central Institute of Psychiatry announces Post Graduate Entrance Exam for the following Courses:
- Ph. D in Clinical Psychology
- M.Phil in Clinical Psychology
- M. Phil in Psychiatric Social work
- Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing
The number of seats available :
- Ph. D in Clinical Psychology: 4 seats
- M.Phil in Clinical Psychology- 18 seats
- M. Phil in psychiatric Social work: 12 seats
- Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing: 18 seats
Eligibility Criteria :
|For Ph. D in Clinical Psychology:||
|For M. Phil in Clinical Psychology||
|For M. Phil in Psychiatric Social work:||
|For Diploma in Psychiatric Nursing:||
CIP PG Entrance Exam pattern :
- CIP PG Entrance Exam will be held in Ranchi only.
- CIP PG Entrance Exam consists of Written Test followed by Interview and Practical.
- CIP PG Entrance Exam is generally held during the month of February.
Interested candidates have to apply online with application form printed on A4 Size bond paper complete in all respect along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 400 for Unreserved candidate and OBC Rs. 300 for SC/ST candidates (non- refundable) in favour of Director, CIP , Ranchi payable at Ranchi.
CIP PG Entrance exam fee for different categories will be as follows:
|For General/ OBC candidates||Rs.400|
|For SC/ST candidates||Rs. 300|
For more details, interested candidates can visit: – (Govt. of India), Central Institute of Psychiatry Kanke, Ranchi-834006 (Jharkhand),
Website: www.cipranchi.nic.in or www.online.cip.edu.in