The IITTM conducts entrance tests each for admission for its post graduate programmes in Travel & Tourism at its various branches – Gwalior, Noida, Bhubaneshwar, Goa & Nellore. For the academic session of 2018-2020, the IITTM invites applications for the MBA in Tourism with the following specializations at its many branches –
- Tourism & Travel – Gwalior; Bhubaneshwar
- Tourism & Leisure – Noida
- Tourism Services – Gwalior
- International Tourism Business – Gwalior; Goa
- International Tourism Business (Logistics) – Bhubaneshwar
- Tourism & Cargo – Nellore
Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management (IITTM) is an autonomous body under Ministry of Tourism, Government of India, is one of the premier Institutes in the country offering education, training, research and consultancy in the field of tourism, travel and allied sectors. IITTM was established in 1983 and presently IITTM campuses are located at Gwalior, Bhubaneswar, Goa, Noida and Nellore
The IITTM written entrance test (IAT) is scheduled to be held on Sunday, 3rd June 2018.
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Final Year students may also apply.
- Candidates must appear in any one of the following management entrance exams and submit a valid test score –
- Candidates must download the application form from the official website of IITTM.
- The completed form with a demand draft (Rs. 1000/- for General and Rs. 500/- for Reserved) must be sent to the official address mentioned on the website.
Step 1: Students must produce a valid score card availed from any management entrance test.
Step 2: Written Test – IITTM Admission Test (IAT).
Step 3: Group Discussion & Personal Interview.
|Last date for applying for IAT||15th May 2018|
|IITTM Admission Test||3rd June 2018|
|GD & PI||18th -22nd June 2018|
|Result of admission||29th June 2018|
(An organisation of Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India), (IITTM), Gwalior, Govindpuri, Gwalior-474011 (Madhya Pradesh)