The Oxford and Cambridge Society of India announces Scholarships for undergraduate, second undergraduate, graduate study and research at Universities of Cambridge and Oxford, UK.
The Oxford and Cambridge Society of India (OCSI) is a not-for-profit alumni, a New Delhi based organization, with an objective to promote and spread the knowledge and advancement of education and learning.
OCSI Scholarships for 2018
- OCSI Scholarships worth INR 300,000 tenable at either the University Of Cambridge or the University of Oxford
- One Scholarship worth INR 100,000 tenable only at Emmanuel College,
- University of Cambridge, from Emmanuel College Cambridge (India) Trust
- One Scholarship worth INR 100,000 (Rupees One Lac only) tenable only at St. Hilda’s College, Oxford, from Ritika Dhamija
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen with ordinary resident in India
- Must be a Graduate of an Indian University and not be more than 30 years of age on 1st September.
- Must have applied for and secured admission to study a full-time course at the University of Cambridge or the University of Oxford.
- The candidate must intend to pursue a course in one of the Following:
Research leading to the Ph.D degree/ One-Year post graduate course/ Taught and Research based Masters Programmes of various durations/ Second Bachelor’s degree as an Affiliated Student/Senior Status/ Bachelor’s degree programme
Starting date of Online Applications – March 2018
Last Date for submission Online Application – 15th May 2018
Interview of Shortlisted Candidates – Early July 2018
Announcement of scholarship awards – July 2018
Eligible candidates can apply online through website: http://www.oxbridgeindia.com/