The State Bank of India supports a 13-month SBI Youth India Fellowship long programme that enables India’s brightest young minds to work on rural development projects with experienced NGOs.
The fellowship provides a framework for India’s best minds to join hands with rural communities, emphathise with their struggles and connect with their aspirations.
- The candidate should be an Indian Citizen.
- The candidate should be fresh Graduate from Indian University.
- The age of the candidate should be between 21-32 years, as on date of commencement of programme.
- Stipend: Rs 15,000/- to meet living expenses
- Local Transport Allowance: Rs 1,000/- per month
- A Readjustment Allowance of Rs. 30,000/- upon successful completion of the Fellowship
- To and fro travel costs of the Fellows from his/her place of residence to project location as well as for training programmes
- Medical Insurance
- Mentorship by experienced professionals in the field
- Access to the Community through well-established Partner NGOs
- Linkages with premier organizations of the country
Mode of Application: Online
Interested candidates can apply for this fellowship program till 23rd May 2018, through Official